Re: IoT Payments

Hi Adrian,

We have about 15 minutes available on the 26 January call. If you think that is enough to introduce the topic, then
we can likely accommodate it. (I will confirm with the Chairs). Would you be leading the discussion?

Here is a link to our TPAC discussion on IOT payments:
 https://www.w3.org/2017/11/09-wpay-minutes#item03

My apologies - attempts to convene a task force since then have fallen through.

I think it would help the conversation (and drive interest) if you could  share more on this thread
about the use cases and scope you have in mind.

Thank you,

Ian

--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>