Minutes [Was: [Agenda] 12 October Automotive Web Payments Task Force call]

Hi all,

Minutes from today’s Automotive Web Payments Task Force call:
 https://www.w3.org/2017/10/12-autopay-minutes.html

(Later today we will link to slides that Rodrigo presented during the meeting.)

Next meeting: 19 October
 https://github.com/w3c/automotive-pay/wiki/Agenda-20171019

Ian