Re: P.S. Re: WebCGM 2.1 Relax NG schema asked Fwd: [Draft] Response to Last Call comment

Dear Lofton

Thank you very much for the XSD, I will have a look to see if it sync

Is there already a test suite that I can test with regards to the schemas ?

Tell me if I have to join temporarly the WG in order to clear the IP
problems

Regards,

Mohamed