Re: Thierry -- bug (wrong URI) on cover page!

Lofton Henderson wrote:
> Thierry,
>
> There is a bug on the cover page, Overview.html, in ../TR/...  The URI
> for the zip file is not a relative URI, but it is an absolute URI
> pointing to the zip file that resides in our working directory:
> http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/2009/WebCGM21/CR/WebCGM21-20090915.zip

Arrrg ...
that explains why David was not seeing the updated DTD ...

> That zip file contains neither the recent changes to Overview.html, nor
> to WebCGM21-XCF.html.

OK

> I have fetched the zip file that resides at our publication location in
> ../TR/..  I have verified that its contents are correct.

So did I !

> So before publication:  fix the absolute URI reference to the ZIP file
> in Overview.html:  href="WebCGM21-20090915.zip".  (And remember to put
> the corrected Overview.html back into the zip file.)

Done, I have changed the link in the Overview.html:
the URI is now relative href="WebCGM21-20090915.zip"

and I have also updated the zip file with this new overview page

Tyhanks for this good catch.

Thierry