Re: WebCGM 2.1 PR cover page

Hi Thierry --

Thanks for your help on this...

At 07:26 PM 11/11/2009 +0100, Thierry Michel wrote:
>Following our telecon today and resolution, I have created the WebCGM 2.1
>W3C Proposed Recommendation cover page (editor's copy).
>
>http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/2009/WebCGM21/PR/
>
>- publication and end of review dates are still to be discussed.

Yes.

>- the local stylesheet linked is
>http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/2009/WebCGM21/PR/tmp.css
>needs some cleaning (and to be aligned with our former style sheet).
>http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/2009/WebCGM21/PR/WebCGM21.css

Note that I have been editing and maintaining the post-CR text at
"../current-editor-21/..", see [1] below.  I have incorporated Ian's
tmp.css into the stylesheet scheme.  I will integrate your draft PR cover
page into that system and the current-editor-21 draft.

I have taken Ian's stylesheet stuff unmodified.  Despite that we have been
using our styles for many years, Ian is convinced that he is right and I
don't want to waste time arguing about it.  It doesn't much matter to me
what are the fine details of the style, what it looks like, and whether
there is continuity with the past.  So I am just taking his dictated style
changes "as is".

Is that okay with you?

>The former WebCGM 2.1 W3C CR (editor's copy) is still available at
>http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/2009/WebCGM21/CR/

Thanks,
-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/drafts/current-editor-21/Overview.html