Re: can you join WG meeting Wednesday?

Let's have this brief meeting and see if we can get a resolution to proceed
to PR after removing some at-risk stuff.

Time:  11am ET, Wed., 11-nov-09

Logistics:
----------
Zakim bridge +1 617-761-6200 (US) or +33.4.89.06.34.99 (France)
code: 932246 ("WEBCGM")
IRC, channel #webcgm
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/Group/Overview.html

I have heard from everyone except Dieter.  Benoit can't make it.  If Dieter
doesn't respond ... we may have no one from PTC.  We'll see.

Note:  the at-risk stuff that we anticipated removing is:  ACI Line Type
Continuation; ACI Edge Type Continuation; and XCF access to transform stuff.

HOWEVER!  Note that the (A&D) industry priority features ACI LETD (and ACI
HSD) presently do not have two pass.  I don't believe that we anticipated
abandoning these two (at least, not the LETD).  Furthermore, we
are  missing 2-pass for setGetIntensity, which was *not* listed at-risk,
therefore presents some unpleasant possibilities for delay of progression
(e.g., another Last Call review possibly).

-Lofton.

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200911/msg00000.html