Re: highlight keywords

Good question.

First, I'll note that the DOM highlight() stuff is 2.0 stuff, and according
to the 2.0 Implementation Report [1] we have two implementations that
'pass'  the Picture-highlight DOM test (IsoView and VizEx).

While one might argue that it would have been nice for us to use the same
keywords in the DOM method as the keywords defined for the fragment syntax,
on the other hand is it a problem if they are different, as long as the
correspondence and meanings are clear?

If we agree that that's not a critical bug (differing by corresponding
keywords), then to my thinking it would be a bad choice to change it now
that it is implemented, tested, etc.

Am I overlooking some other factor here?

-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/Graphics/WebCGM/implementation-report.html