RE: Typo in stroke-type style property

One preliminary comment/observation:

There is actually a direct contradiction about stroke-type.  The table [1]
says stroke-type can be a name or a negative integer.  The text says valid
values are the defined integers (and it omits negative integers.)

[1]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-webcgm21-20080917/WebCGM21-DOM.html#setStyleProperty

There is some history to this issue, and I'll try to dig it out.  I
remember us discussing the name-versus-integer issue.  And I remember
extensively re-editing all of the new SP table/text stuff to reflect our
resolutions.

(**I think** that our intention was to go towards the simple integer-only
solution, for those new SPs for which integers make sense.  If that's true,
any contrary implication is due to my bad editing, and the stroke-type is
clearly an editing goof.  I recall inserting the "corresponding to..."
wording, and recall the intent as simply explaining the valid-value list
[integers] in more user-friendly terms, so that one did not have to pick up
a copy of CGM:1999 to understand the integer valid values.)

More later.

-Lofton.