Re: Wednesday's scheduled WG telecon

All --

My bad, we did already resolve to advance:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2009Nov/0010.html

I'm away from email till late afternoon.  Will write about the telecon
then.  (Perhaps Thierry and I just need to coverse in order to plan the
timing of our progression to PR review.)

Stay tuned,
-Lofton.