RE: WG assignments -- WebCGM 1.0 Errata review

At 10:51 AM 9/11/2007 -0700, Cruikshank, David W wrote:

>Comments on E06
>The links to 3.1.2.4 and 3.2.1.1 in the para under "Overview" are
>broken.

Thanks for catching those.  I ran W3C link checker and found three more, 2
of which were in E01 and I fixed 'em.

Thierry, the one remaining broken link is in the header, "This version",
http://www.w3.org/2007/WebCGM10-errata.html .  That is where this document
will go after draft review, correct?  Do we need to do anything about that
link until then?

Regards,
-Lofton.