RE: call for 1.0 errata

Ok...I did a little searching.

There may be some overlap with what Lofton has already done:

>From the discussions with CL on WebCGM 2.0:

======================== CL-c5========================
3.1.1.4 Non-ASCII characters in URIs

I think that is OK

***Lofton's Preliminary Assessment***
Great! We got it right. (This should also be the subject of a clarifying
erratum for 1.0.)

Proposed Resolution
Do nothing for WebCGM 2.0. Add to erratum list for WebCGM 1.0.

And

======================== CL-d8========================
[[[The address of the link (the first parameter of the 'linkuri') is any
valid URL according to the rules of RFC 3986.]]]

That seems to be a change from WebCGM 1.0, which allowed a URI or a
string that could be escaped to form a URI. Although WebCGM 1.0 v2 says
"The address of the link (the first parameter of the 'linkuri') is any
valid URL according to the rules of RFC-2396.". hmmm

***Lofton's Preliminary Assessment***
This wording should have been changed and was missed. There is a similar
sentence in 3.2.2.3 which *was* changed, simultaneous with fixing
3.1.1.4 (non-ASCII in URIs). Those changed were made together, to remove
ambiguity that existed in 1.0, and clarify for 2.0. (They are planned to
be an erratum for 1.0, to validate the two different, correct readings
of 1.0).

Proposed Resolution
Fix it as just described.

=================

Telecon Minutes - 1/16/2004
Revision 1 of Dieter's proposal adopts Lofton's comment (See
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cgmo-webcgm/email/archives/
200411/doc00000.doc).  What is not specified are defaults.    The
proposal was approved.  Dieter needs to work into the proposal a way to
zoom to some larger viewcontext than the extents of the primitives (e.g.
-navigating to a callout number when it doesn't have a viewcontext).  A
"zoom margin" was suggested, but it would complicate the fragment
syntax.  Forrest asked about a DOM call of get APS extents, like SVG get
bounding box.
*	Ben will write a proposal for get APS extents (alternative:
zoom margin).
*	Based on the inconsistency that was pointed out by Dieter,
Lofton will add some wording to the errata.
*	Continue object behavior details via email.

==================

Telecon Minutes - 5/5/2005 (not erratum??)
Lofton is still researching the correct sequence tails for UTF-8 and
UTF-16.  Once this is done, an errata statement will also be made to
WebCGM 1.0. NOTE FROM 6/29/05 - This will not be an errata item for
WebCGM 1.0 - It will be documented in 2.0 in "what's new" and
"deprecated" section.

====================

Telecon Minutes - 7/14/2004
Draft an errata statement for WebCGM1.0 Release 2 to deal with the
conflict on whether name is allowed on para/subpara

>From last Cologne f2f meeting - is there anything we have to do about
Mitre Limit?  Was this supposed to be a defect report for SC24?

That's what I've found...

Thx....Dave Cruikshank

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com