Re: WebCGM 2 Acknowledgements section

On Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 10:23:14 AM, Thierry wrote:

TM> Lofton,

TM> Looking at the WebCGM 2.0 Acknowledgements section [1] I see that Chris
TM> Lilley and I are not listed.
TM> Could you please add our two names ?

The text says:

  In addition to the listed editors of this specification, the
  following individuals have contributed significantly to the present
  WebCGM specification:

so Lofton, you are already covered as an editor.

I agree that I'm not listed at all, and should be in the
Acknowledgements. I wonder if we should also add (reasons in
parentheses) the following people:

(for WAI comments)
Kentarou Fukuda, IBM
Al Gilman, Invited Expert