Re: [Agenda] WebCGM telecon: Thursday, 15 February 2007

At 07:22 PM 2/14/2007 +0100, Chris Lilley wrote:
>On Wednesday, February 14, 2007, 7:01:58 PM, Lofton wrote:
>[...]
>LH> Main topic: some initial discussion about how to go forward with
>LH> errata.  Chris's presence would be a bonus.
>
>I have a conflict; there is a staff meeting every week now, at the same
>time as the WebCGM call.

I wonder, would it make sense to postpone the telecon till next Thursday,
when you (or Thierry) might be available?  As it stands, I'm a bit rushed
trying to finish some clarifying conversations on the OASIS side.

Also ... I have noticed in the OASIS-side conversations that some aspects
of this take a *lot* of email to sort out what would probably settle in 1/4
- 1/2 hour of conversation.

If you have a regular conflict, we could start any time in the 11-1230 ET
window, or could even move the call forward by 1/2 hour.

>[...]
>However, I am happy to answer any erratta process questions in email,
>ahead of the call.

I'll send one of the simpler ones along soon, in a separate message.