Re: [Agenda] WebCGM telecon: Thursday, 15 February 2007

On Wednesday, February 14, 2007, 7:01:58 PM, Lofton wrote:

LH> Hello WebCGM WG,

LH> If you can't attend this week's WG teleconference, please reply (to list)
LH> with "regrets".

LH> Main topic: some initial discussion about how to go forward with
LH> errata.  Chris's presence would be a bonus.

I have a conflict; there is a staff meeting every week now, at the same
time as the WebCGM call.

Also, my presence was specifically requested for tomorrows staff call.

However, I am happy to answer any erratta process questions in email,
ahead of the call.

LH> 3.) WebCGM 2.0 Errata
LH>         - the process [1]
LH>         - the first bug [2]