RE: 1.0 errata as of end of Seattle F2F

At 11:31 AM 8/28/2007 -0700, Cruikshank, David W wrote:
>Lofton,
>
>Here are some of the references on the MPP problems....couldn't find
>Rob's original review.
>
>http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200510/msg00070.html
>http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200510/doc00001.doc

Rob's original review is here:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200509/msg00136.html

I will try to make a pass to see if there is anything that has
*substantive* impact on WebCGM 1.0.  Most of this was a matter of 1.0 using
the wrong PPF tables for the original 1.0 version.  Unless a particular
item makes for a substantive change to the 1.0 profile, I plan to ignore it.

Deviations from the proper CGM (ISO 8632) were corrected in 2.0 PPF,
according to this piece of work of Rob's, so it is only an 1.0 issue.

Regards,
-Lofton.