Re: 1.0 errata as of end of Seattle F2F

Thierry,

At 07:30 PM 8/27/2007 +0200, Thierry Michel wrote:

>Lofton,
>
>If my understanding is correct
>
>All errata have been resolved and  "WebCGM TC endorsed on 2007-08-24"
>(and are likely to be approuved by theWebCGM WG ;-)
>

>except, following which are rejected:
>- E09: drawing model descriptions of 1.0 & 2.0

Yes, rejected as being unnecessary.

>- E10: deviations of WebCGM 1.0 Model Profile from normative ISO CGM standard

Rejected for now because necessary details have not been supplied (by
me).  It is a complicated and messy one, and needs some careful review of
historical stuff.  Most likely it will not in fact result in any
*substantive* errata, in which case we will ignore it.

I am going to try to do the historical review in the next couple of days.

Regards,
-Lofton.