Re: link to presentation properties table?

At 02:32 PM 9/27/2006 -0400, Al Gilman wrote:

>OK, now that I've told everybody that Stuart's paragraph is
>beautiful, let me offer one small possible change.
>
>Where it says:
>
>   "WebCGM 2.0 supports transient, display-time control of a number of
>   display properties of objects."
>
>I would link the phrase
>
>   "a number of display properties"
>
>To the table that Benoit fingered for us, viz:
>http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/CR-webcgm20-20060906/WebCGM20-DOM.html#styleprop-table
>

>.. mutandus mutandi, of course, in the /CR-... area.
>
>Whaddya think? Would you take that as a friendly amendment?

I think that's okay and is in the spirit with how we have tried to have
helpful links in the rest of the appendix.

I just went ahead and implemented it in the draft appendix, and updated the
revision history (if anyone objects, please bring it up in email or at the
Thursday telecon.)