Appendix E updated [was Re: Appendix E styling action item.]

Hi All,

In order to get the draft agenda out, I went ahead and did the edit/update
to the new styling section of Appendix E [1].  (The revision history of
this version now reflects today, 9/28.)

-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/2006/wai-appendix-V3.html