Re: at-risk status summary

Lofton,

Good news for miter limit and pattern size.

If we want to have "text-on-path" to remain in the PR version, we need
to have another implementation passing it

SDI Reader has "Partially implemented,could be finished if necessary".

Does System Development Inc plans to finish it by mid october (before we
move to PR ?

Thierry.

--
Thierry Michel