Re: Update: CR-ttaf1-dfxp-20061001 - Final - Ready for Publishing

Glenn,

I have published the final version of the CR ready for publishing at
http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/Group/2006/CR-ttaf1-dfxp-20061001/

I have checked the document:

- Links validation: There is a broken link
<a rel="disclosure" href="@@URI to IPP status or other page@@">public
list of any patent disclosures</a>

- XHTML validation: OK
- CSS validation: OK
- Namespaces Checker:OK
- Accessibility Evaluation:OK
- Publication  rules validation

Please send me an corrected version that I will republish.
Once we request publication and have a final publication date, we will
update the document, and ask the Webmaster to move it to its final URI.

--
Thierry Michel
W3C