Re: updated the final Implementation Report

At 05:58 PM 10/5/2006 +0200, Thierry Michel wrote:
>Lofton,
>
>Can you update the implementation matrix
>http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/2006/new20-matrix.html
>
>for text on Path

Done.

Question.  Can you suggest a header for the document, other than the
current placeholder with the "This/Current/Previous" version lines?  That
seems too much work, particularly for a document like this, that is in
CVS.  Maybe just the title and its date subtitle?

Also updated:
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/drafts/PR/Overview.html
(and WebCGM20-20061001.zip as well)

Note that I have chosen the most optimistic date, 17th October.  Please
feel free to change this as needed.  All dates on the cover page are
consistent now, including the href-to-zip.  But note that the ZIP itself
still has its original "-20061001", until we decide on the actual date.

Regards,