Re: process and milestones for moving WebCGM 2.0 to LC.

At 11:04 AM 6/6/2006 +0200, Thierry MICHEL wrote:

>Lofton Henderson wrote:
>>[...]
>>Questions.  You said earlier that the letter to the Chairs & dependencies
>>need not reference a minutes with resolution to advance to Last Call.  So
>>I can be send it now, e.g., Monday or Tuesday?  That is, we don't need to
>>discuss / approve it during a WG teleconference, correct?  (Although I'm
>>happy to have any feedback that any WG-ers might have.)
>
>Yes there is no request to reference a minutes with resolution to advance
>to LC for this email.

Then I propose that I'll send it today, unless anyone thinks that I should
wait.  Going once, going twice, ...?

>It is mandatory in the *Transition Request*.

And I'll propose that I send that on Thursday after WG telecon.  (And
pending answers to questions that I just asked about it in previous message
to you.)

-Lofton.