Re: WebCGM 2.0 Cover page and SOTD

Lofton,

>> - Deleted and rewritten this section with conforming statement. (still
>> need to state the final end of review date).
>> to collect LC comments
>
> Do we need that list?  What about the list public-webcgm@w3.org?  If
> that does not suffice for LC comments, then I'm sure what it is for.

You are not browsing the latest version of the cover page.
To start with I had mentionned "public-webcgm-comments@w3.org", but I
did remove it as I guesssed that "public-webcgm@w3.org" was sufficient

It says:
"The W3C Membership and other interested parties are invited to review
the document and send comments through 10 August 2006. Comments must be
sent to the public-webcgm@w3.org mailing list (public archive). Use "[LC
Review]" in the subject line of your email."

>> --- Notices section ----
>>
>> - Deleted this section.
>> Do we need to have it in the spec ?
>> if yes it should be moved end of the document.
>
> To me, it doesn't appear appropriate for the W3C version of the spec,
> and it doesn't seem to be required by MoU (whereas OASIS Copyright is
> required.)  If you have any doubts, perhaps a *quick* check with Rigo.

Rigo today confirmed that we should remove this section from the spec,
which I had done in the latest version of the cover page.

Rigo said we should also remove the OASIS copyright section and replace
it with a single copyright statement as follows

Copyright © 2006 W3C® (MIT, ERCIM, Keio) and OASIS. All Rights Reserved.
W3C liability, trademark and document use rules apply.

(with alink to oasis-open.org from the OASIS).

I will update the cover page accordingly.

--
Thierry Michel
W3C