Re: WebCGM 2.0 Cover page and SOTD

On Friday, June 2, 2006, 5:17:55 PM, Lofton wrote:

LH> At 08:14 PM 6/1/2006 +0200, Thierry MICHEL wrote:

>>to collect LC comments

LH> Do we need that list?  What about the list public-webcgm@w3.org?  If that
LH> does not suffice for LC comments, then I'm sure what it is for.

That list is exactly for this purpose, yes. Perhaps Thierry did not know about it. It public and (unlike the WG list) anyone can subscribe.

LH> By the way, I am still unable to write to WebCGM area with jigedit. Should
LH> we check whether something is wrong?  This is 10 days after "... should
LH> take a few days at most a week."

Yes, please check with systeam and cc Thierry and myself.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG