Re: picture behaviors

At 06:49 PM 7/17/2006 +0200, Thierry MICHEL wrote:
>Lofton Henderson wrote:
>
>Should we consider this comment as a Last Call comment ?
>as it was not sent to the proper list.

I don't think we should *formally* consider it as such yet, for the reason
you mentioned -- the comment was not made to WebCGM, but rather to SVG.

Nevertheless, I think we should deal with it informally -- discuss and
understand it -- it may well become a WebCGM Last Call comment from someone.

Chris has also suggested that it go onto CDF's agenda.  I'm uncertain how
that is to be coordinated -- whether CDF should lead, or WebCGM, or both
consider it independently [, or SVG], or ...

-Lofton.