Re: FW: Chapter 7.3.2 in S1000D Issue 2.3

I had installed a draft version of of REC here
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/Group/2006/REC-webcgm20-20070115/

The changes I have done in the version only apply to the cover page.
Lofton needs to adds some update I believe (appendix D1, etc.).

The stable URL of the final Spec, I do not know it, it will be based on
the date of publication.

  If you need to introduce something into the sopec -  S1000D Issue 2.3
, you should do it at the above URL and keep Lofton informed of you
edits to track these in our "changes appendix".

Thx,
Thierry.