next WebCGM telecon 22-dec?

All --

The minutes omitted ... when should be the next WG telecon?  The three
present on 7-dec thought that 22-dec might be a good idea.  If not then ...
then it won't happen till after the first of the new year.

Thoughts?

Topics list is still somewhat slim...

1.) status report (mostly OASIS progression, which is expected to be in OS
ballot by then).

2.) status of joint press release, testimonials -- it's in Janet's and
Carol's hands now.  Whether there is anything that we (the WG) need to do
about it in the near future is uncertain.

3.) another WG F2F?  The first question to answer is:  what WG work is
there for a F2F?  We think that the OASIS TC will probably want to meet
early in the year, and the possibility would exist for a joint
meeting.  (Tho' that would probably take a couple years to get mgmt
approval, if it were actually presented as a "joint meeting".)

4.) work plan for the WG from now till 5/31/07, when Charter expires.  How
should WG spend these 5 months?  See [13],
[13] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Nov/0026.html

Regards,
-Lofton.