Re: draft WAI appendix fixed

Hi Thierry, Chris --

At 03:31 PM 8/30/2006 +0200, Thierry MICHEL wrote:
>Lofton Henderson wrote:
>
>Should we sent this link to WAI *before* the next monday call with them ?
>and explain what we plan to do (include it in PR as informative appendix.

I thought that we should do so, after the telecon tomorrow, which will
probably lead to some modification.

But as you have seen from recent (Wed PM) mail from Al G., he has already
discovered it.  Note also that he is seeking mutually agreeable time for a
telecon.  More later in another message.

Lofton.