Re: Response to WebCGM 2.0 Last Call comment: 2006Jul/0005

Steven,

Could you please acknowledge the WebCGM WG response by replying to this
mail and copying the WebCGM public mailing list: public-webcgm@w3.org

Best regards,

On behalf of the WebCGM Working Group,
Thierry Michel,  WebCGM WG Team Contact.

--
Thierry Michel
W3C