Re[2]: agenda for the upcoming F2F meeting.

It was my understanding that we want to exit CR before October 15,
2006. We will be arriving in Cologne with implementation status of
four different vendors.

Just a heads up.

--
Regards,
 Benoit   mailto:benoit@itedo.com

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected
by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and
delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.