Re: WebAuthN Working Group at TPAC 2023?

I'm in favor of having a F2F meeting at TPAC night meeting with Web Payments WG

________________________________
From: Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 2:53:36 PM
To: public-webauthn@w3.org <public-webauthn@w3.org>; Tony Nadalin <nadalin@prodigy.net>
Subject: WebAuthN Working Group at TPAC 2023?

All,

TPAC 2023 [1] will be held from 11 to 15 September 2023, with a main
in-person hub at Melia Sevilla Hotel, in Sevilla, Spain.

We need to know if your group(s) would like to meet during TPAC 2023.
Also, one of our goals is to better schedule the joint meetings so that
they clearly appear on the calendar of the week.

We have until May 8 to answer the survey, which means we need to decide
no later than May 3.

Philippe

[1] https://www.w3.org/2023/09/TPAC/