Re: [webauthn] Managing FIDO keys (#1612)

On Wed, Nov 30, 2022 at 7:15 AM John Bradley <jbradley@yubico.com> wrote:

> The passkey branding in Chrome is probably currently just normal windows
> bellow credentials.   So don’t get over excited.

Indeed, these are just normal credentials. Chrome is currently calling them
passkeys in some places with specific qualifications in the UI mentioning
that they don't sync.

On the other hand I have been trying to get access to that API for years
> without success so I am glad Chrome has it.

I do not believe that there's anything Chrome specific:
https://github.com/microsoft/webauthn/blob/master/webauthn.h#L960

Cheers

AGL