Re: [webauthn] Platform authentication registration promotion when the user has authenticated with the external authenticator (#1759)

From: Ki-Eun Shin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 00:28:15 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
@Firstyear Yup. The transport might be the security properties for the certain RPs. But, I'm more concerning about the UX flow. In many situations, the metadata is unavailable. So' I don't want to rely on the meatadata and aaguid to decide the UX flow.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Kieun
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1759#issuecomment-1170620659 using your GitHub account