Re: [webauthn] Platform authentication registration promotion when the user has authenticated with the external authenticator (#1759)

From: Adam Langley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 15:49:16 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org

The `authenticatorAttachment` value in the [resulting object](https://w3c.github.io/webauthn/#iface-pkcredential) will tell you if the device used to generate the assertion was `platform` or `cross-platform`.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agl
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1759#issuecomment-1170152931 using your GitHub account