Re: [webauthn] Use aPAKE/OPAQUE for FIDO multi-device credentials (PassKey) (#1747)

From: Tim Cappalli via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 19:57:14 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
I don't believe there would be any changes in WebAuthn to support this. It would be all implementation side. Passkeys are just regular old WebAuthn credentials from the perspective of the WebAuthn specification.

I would suggest bringing this up at a future FIDO plenary BoF session.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by timcappalli
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1747#issuecomment-1169170761 using your GitHub account