Re: [webauthn] Discussing mechanisms for enterprise RP's to enforce bound properties of credentials (#1739)

From: Tim Cappalli via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 12:32:09 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
> Erroring "after" registration and trying to communicate why that error occurred is a terrible process.

While I generally agree that this results in a poor user experience, this is not new and existed prior to multi-device credentials.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by timcappalli
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1739#issuecomment-1160391381 using your GitHub account