Re: [webauthn] DRAFT: Backup eligibility parameter during registration (#1744)

From: Shane Weeden via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 00:01:50 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
This type of signal definitely addresses the semantics of what I was asking for in #1739. Attested DPK might also, so I'm not ruling that out just yet. In fact a request with the flag in this proposal could be satisfied by returning the device-bound component in an attested DPK extension response.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by sbweeden
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/1744#issuecomment-1151729015 using your GitHub account