Re: [webauthn] Synced Credentials (#1665)

From: Matthew Miller via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 17:11:54 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
> We're really talking about "multi-device WebAuthn credentials" and "single-device WebAuthn credentials". I would propose using these two phrases instead.

Can the spec include mention of passkeys, even if it's just in Terminology? If we can't use "passkeys" directly in the spec then I think it'd be beneficial to help readers understand the following:

- "multi-device WebAuthn credential" === "passkey"
- "single-device WebAuthn credential" === "single-device passkey"

--
GitHub Notification of comment by MasterKale
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1665#issuecomment-1021418027 using your GitHub account