Re: [webauthn] Provide request deserialization, response serialization (#1683)

From: David Waite via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 22:40:50 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
> As the author of Webauthn-RS, who implemented the demo site and examples for all client side browser elements in WASM and NOT Javascript, I'd like to disagree. There is also a huge and growing interest in WASM for client side elements in replacement of JS.

Can you elaborate on this example of client side usage via WASM which is outside local demonstration purposes?

Also, do you have specifics in mind for ways to make the deserialization/serialization more accessible to WASM outside providing the helpers for a consistent format being already described here, e.g. serialization and deserialization formats for requests and responses?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dwaite
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1683#issuecomment-1016937920 using your GitHub account