Re: [webauthn] Credential Creation Options are inconsistent to Request (#1716)

From: Emil Lundberg via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 14:36:18 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
>At least until all the browsers comply with whatever standards are agreed upon.

I sympathize with your frustration, but the release cadence of these standards is very slow. By the time the transitional support feature is released in a mature standard, the incompatibility issues may just as likely have been resolved already.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1716#issuecomment-1215086072 using your GitHub account