Re: [webauthn] Credential Creation Options are inconsistent to Request (#1716)

From: Rohan Roy via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 06:43:00 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
It's incredibly frustrating that with Chrome, a user can enroll an Android phone, but cannot use it to verify without "cable" in the list of transports, whose presence causes Safari to crash.

We absolutely need the ability to restrict registration the same way we restrict verification. At least until all the browsers comply with whatever standards are agreed upon.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rohansroy
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1716#issuecomment-1214674454 using your GitHub account