From: William Brown <william.brown@suse.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2022 at 19:34
To: Tim Cappalli <Tim.Cappalli@microsoft.com>
Cc: public-webauthn@w3.org <public-webauthn@w3.org>
Subject: Re: WebAuthn June Hybrid F2F Registration
I have tried to register to this. It's from 9am to 4pm PST.

Given that this is from 2am to 9am in my local timezone, I will not be able to attend - and neither will many others.

I'm disappointed that so many people around the world will be excluded from this.

--
Sincerely,

William Brown

Senior Software Engineer,