Re: WebAuthn June Hybrid F2F Registration

I have tried to register to this. It's from 9am to 4pm PST.

Given that this is from 2am to 9am in my local timezone, I will not be able to attend - and neither will many others.

I'm disappointed that so many people around the world will be excluded from this.

--
Sincerely,

William Brown

Senior Software Engineer,