Re: Draft Charter

From: Adam Langley <agl@google.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 10:44:43 -0700
To: nadalin@prodigy.net
Cc: W3C Web Authn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>, John Fontana <jfontana@yubico.com>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 9:04 AM <nadalin@prodigy.net> wrote:

> Here is a marked-up version of the charter to review. Please post comments
> to the list.

What motivates the addition of "cryptographic agility and crypto parameter
selection"?

Where it says "modal UI" it should say "non-modal".

(6) is defined twice.

More generally, (4)-(6) seem like they would be difficult to interpret by
someone who's not already familiar with ongoing discussions behind them.
(For example, I'm not sure what they mean.) But perhaps that's fine.

In light of the PRF discussion last time, do we wish to bring storing
secret keys in scope this time?

Cheers

AGL