Re: [webauthn] FIDO Payment Support (#1570)

From: Rouslan Solomakhin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 14:41:02 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
@cyberphone wrote:

>  I would rather claim that whatever FIDO solution the Web Payment WG takes on it will be perceived as the "official standpoint" for the (entire of) ...

At this stage, perhaps it would be more accurate to state that the organizations are exploring the benefits of FIDO through discussions and experimentation.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rsolomakhin
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1570#issuecomment-799474077 using your GitHub account