Re: [webauthn] Support `discoverableCredential` field in the API. (#1565)

From: Emil Lundberg via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 20:45:15 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
@arshadnoor Thanks for pointing this out, I'm not sure how much we can feasibly do but I agree there seem to be some simplifications we can make. I've listed some in #1648.

I think a new symbolic language seems more likely to _increase_ cognitive load than reduce it, though, and would probably harm accessibility (and color coding even more so). So I don't think it seems useful to depart from the general "\<adjective\> Authenticator/Credential/Key" pattern that most of these definitions currently use.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1565#issuecomment-879390190 using your GitHub account