Re: [webauthn] user-agent signal for enterprise attestation should be understandable for general users (#1521)

It is not so much a**/user/ is being identified as much as that the user
_and_ the FIDO Authenticator are being identified as a pairing.  It is
the overt attestation of the pairing that violates the FIDO principle of
privacy.

In an enterprise environment, users are always going to be identified
when they use any device - computer, mobile phone, application - that
provides access to sensitive information and operations (thereby
creating risk for  the enterprise). The FIDO Authenticator just happens
to be one more new device that has this potential and will be targeted
for tracking.

I do concur, however, that such FIDO Authenticators (and/or the User
Agent) should signal to the user that the device is configured for
/Enterprise Attestation/, and that there can be no expectation of
privacy with the use of such an Authenticator. This signal will inform
users that such Authenticators depart from the general FIDO privacy
principle, and should _not_ be used outside the enterprise environment.

Arshad Noor
StrongKey