Re: [webauthn] User verification policy leads to ambiguous usage situations. (#1510)

From: Emil Lundberg via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 12:27:51 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Do you mean that it would be backwards-compatible even with authenticators that do not themselves support per-credential UV policies? I would guess that is not viable, no. But at least that upcoming CTAP extension is already a WebAuthn extension, so we won't need to make any changes to the WebAuthn spec to support it.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1510#issuecomment-724670825 using your GitHub account