[webauthn] Add direction to somewhere to ask for help to the contributing guidelines (#1391)

From: Peter Saxton via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 17:01:34 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
CrowdHailer has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== Add direction to somewhere to ask for help to the contributing guidelines ==
I have been looking around this repo and finding answers to most of the questions I have in various issues and PR's.

Does such a community exist which will accept questions for people trying to use webauthn?
It would be great if there was some line in the contributing.md which said
"If you are unsure if your issue belongs here please ask in X"

If there is no suitable community to put in as X, it would still be helpful to point to an FAQ page or even tag on stackoverflow

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1391 using your GitHub account