Re: [webauthn] WebAuthn and Web Payments -- Transaction Confirmation, 3DS2, SRC, etc. (#1396)

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 08:39:34 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
> There is no such thing as "Your PISP" because you are usually not supposed to have a relation with PISPs.

I think you are misunderstanding the use case here. In this context the PISP does have a relationship with the user and provides them with a wallet (e.g. Google Pay) but the wallet initiates payments from a custodial account at a bank or other account provider.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by adrianhopebailie
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1396#issuecomment-654098182 using your GitHub account